Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default Controls on Sheet

Hi all, To make spreasheets professional I put some controls from
"More Controls" like for example I put "Microsoft Date and Time Picker
Control" and also "Microsoft ProgressBar Control" on Sheet and it had
correct width and height until I closed the workbook and when i opened
it again, all the controls width and height gone funny. Please can
any friend can help that how can I fix controls width and height which
keeps remain even if i close the workbook and open it again.