Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Office 2007 Shortcut menus don't stay on

Working in Office 2007 with Windows XP;

I have a program that can be used to enable and disable the shortcut menus
in Excel as follows:

Private Function ShortCutMenusEnable(argTrueToEnable As Boolean)
'true to enable all right-click/shortcut menus; false to disable:
Dim cbCommandbar As CommandBar
For Each cbCommandbar In Application.CommandBars
cbCommandbar.Enabled = argTrueToEnable
Next
End Function

This function works, BUT when the shortcuts are turned back on, the settings
don't stay. The next time I open a new workbook, the shortcuts are disabled
and I have to run my program again!

There must be a switch or something else I'm missing in 2007? Could someone
please clue me in?

Thanks for your assistance.