Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Disable all shortcut menus in Office 2007?

Using Office 2007 with Win XP;

Does anyone happen to have a macro that will cycle thru all of the
right-click or shorcut menus and disable them; and equally importantly, code
to restore them?

I think I had seen something like this a long time ago for Office 2003; but
I need one that works with 2007.

Is there a chance if you have such code you could post it?

Thanks much in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi XP

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/acceleratorskeys.htm

And
http://www.rondebruin.nl/key.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"XP" wrote in message ...
Using Office 2007 with Win XP;

Does anyone happen to have a macro that will cycle thru all of the
right-click or shorcut menus and disable them; and equally importantly, code
to restore them?

I think I had seen something like this a long time ago for Office 2003; but
I need one that works with 2007.

Is there a chance if you have such code you could post it?

Thanks much in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Hi again Ron, sorry but, the programs:

Disable_2003_Accelerators_keys_In_Excel_2007
Enable_2003_Accelerators_keys_In_Excel_2007

Do not seem to lock out anything...I'm doing something wrong, any ideas?

"XP" wrote:

Thanks once again Ron!

Very nice site!

"XP" wrote in message ...
Using Office 2007 with Win XP;

Does anyone happen to have a macro that will cycle thru all of the
right-click or shorcut menus and disable them; and equally importantly, code
to restore them?

I think I had seen something like this a long time ago for Office 2003; but
I need one that works with 2007.

Is there a chance if you have such code you could post it?

Thanks much in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi XP

This will not disable shortcuts like Ctrl p
You need the macros on the bottom of this page for that
http://www.rondebruin.nl/key.htm

Read the information good on the Accelerators page

--

"XP" wrote in message ...

Hi again Ron, sorry but, the programs:

Disable_2003_Accelerators_keys_In_Excel_2007
Enable_2003_Accelerators_keys_In_Excel_2007

Do not seem to lock out anything...I'm doing something wrong, any ideas?

"XP" wrote:

Thanks once again Ron!

Very nice site!