Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing Worksheet - adding muliple reciepients

Hello,
I am using Ron's code in order to attached a worksheet to an email and send
it out. Now, in the same workbook that the worksheet is (the one I am
emailing out), there is a worksheet called "Data" which houses the email
addresses of all the people I would like to send the email to. The list is
in Column A - starting Row 1 and the list continues to be added to. Each
email address is in its own cell.

How do I incorporate some code to collect all of the email addresses and put
them in the ".to = xxxxxxx"? I only want to sent one email to all of the
receipents.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Click on the link to the Tip page that you find on each example page.
There is a example there to do what you want

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3947 (20090319) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3947 (20090319) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,
Thank you for the response. I have searched your website high and low, but
I can not seem to locate what I am looking for. Any assistance would be
great. Thank you,

"Mike R." <Mike wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want to change the Outlook object model examples from my site see this tips page.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips2.htm

For SendMail

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3950 (20090320) __________