Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sharing a file b/w different users

I have made an excel file that is updated using a form. Users fill in the
form then press the update button and all the entries are entered in the
columns. I want many users to be able to open the excel file, use the form to
update the data in the excel file. is there a way for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want simultaneous access to all those users, then I wouldn't use excel.

I'd use an application like Access that was made for this kind of stuff. (I'm
not an access user, but there are newsgroups/forums dedicated to it, too.)

--

Dave Peterson