-   -   sharing a file b/w different users (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424881-sharing-file-b-w-different-users.html)

UWStudent

sharing a file b/w different users

I have made an excel file that is updated using a form. Users fill in the
form then press the update button and all the entries are entered in the
columns. I want many users to be able to open the excel file, use the form to
update the data in the excel file. is there a way for this?

Dave Peterson

sharing a file b/w different users

If you want simultaneous access to all those users, then I wouldn't use excel.

I'd use an application like Access that was made for this kind of stuff. (I'm
not an access user, but there are newsgroups/forums dedicated to it, too.)

--

Dave Peterson