Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tab functionality in VBA form in Excel 2004 for Mac / Macintosh

I have a workbook with multiple VBA forms that I created on Excel 2003 for
Windows. I'm in the process of making the workbook available on a mac
computer with Excel 2008. Much of the process is trial and error to get
certain functions working which are not available with the older version of
VBA available for Excel 2004 on the mac.

One of the problems I can't fix, however, is the tab functionality of the
VBA form. In windows, the form runs and you press tab to move the
activecontrol to each control in order. When I try tabbing on the mac,
nothing happens. I must click in each box to move the control. What is the
problem? Is it a bug in the macintosh or older VBA that just won't work, am
I missing an add-in or something, or is there a work around?

Any help will be appreciated.

Will simul-post in microsoft.public.mac.office.excel

Thanks