Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic chart title

In a chart I have a textbox with a reference in it to a cell in the worksheet
where the chart is in. According to the selections users make, the contents
of the cell and therefore the title in my chart changes.

This works perfectly in Excel 2003, but when I open the workbook in Excel
2007, the contents of the cell is updated, but the title referring to it, is
not.

Removing the textbox and re-insert everything, does help, but I do not know
in which version the user will open the workbook. I can test that with
Application.Version, but then I do not know how to write the macro te delete
the existing textbox, insert a new one, make the new one refer to the right
cell, format the new one as I want it to be formatted and last but not least,
put the new textbox on the graph where I want it to be.

Anyone suggestions?

Regards,

Henk