Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Really dynamic monthly chart title

Hello
I know how to create a simple dynamic chart title. BUT is this possible?

Title for dynamic chart is
Report for (month, which is always the previous month)
Rate (comes from worksheet entitled Monthly, column H, depending on the
month )
I'm always a month behind so my chart title created in august reads

Report for July 2008 ( next line )
Rate 94.25%

(On the monthly tab I have a report with all 12 months and each month I
add the results . )
so next month I want the title to be
Report for August 2008 ( next line )
Rate (whatever) Is this possible? thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Wanna Learn said:

I know how to create a simple dynamic chart title. BUT is this possible?

[complex title wanted]

If you know how to do the simple chart title, just make the complex
title up in the spreadsheet, and do the simple link to that.

(You can make multiple text lines in one spreadsheet cell using
Alt+Enter to start a new line)

Never try to do complex operations in the chart; that's what the
spreadsheet is for.

--
Del Cotter