Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default OLAP

I have a pivot table that takes data from an OLAP cube - my problem is that
when a new project plan is added to the OLAP cube and I do a refresh on the
pivot table it includes the new plan - is there a way of stopping this and
only selecting the one field I have asked for. For example : I have selected
an entry from the drop down list of 518 and a new plan called ABC123 is added
to the cube when I do the refresh I only want 518 to be selected an no other
item.

Is there a way I can do this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Beverly Darvill;233930 Wrote:
I have a pivot table that takes data from an OLAP cube - my problem is
that
when a new project plan is added to the OLAP cube and I do a refresh on
the
pivot table it includes the new plan - is there a way of stopping this
and
only selecting the one field I have asked for. For example : I have
selected
an entry from the drop down list of 518 and a new plan called ABC123 is
added
to the cube when I do the refresh I only want 518 to be selected an no
other
item.

Is there a way I can do this?

Thanks

Didn't you already post this on Feb 12th in the Miscellaneous
questions?

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=65294