Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default E-mail addresses

Hi,

I need to convert a load of numbers into e-mail addresses, below are a
couple of examples. There are about 2000 numbers ranging from 3 digits to 6
digits however i need them all to show 6 digits so i need 0's infront of the
smaller numbers (E.g. 000752), I can convert the numbers to 6 digits but when
copied into the e-mail address they come out as what they were before the 0's
added(E.g instead of )

752
5894
7277

basically i need them to be e-mail addresses in the format

They have to equal 6 digits before the @ symbol so if the number is 752 it
needs to be

I can get it with out the 0's infront so it'll equal
but not
with the 0's!

Any help would be appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try creating your email addresses using this formula...

"

Of course, if the "xxx" part is coming from another cell, do it this way...

"

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)