Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing E-Mail Addresses

I am using aol and it will not export my e-mail addresses into an excel
spreadsheet. I can copy a group of e-mail addresses (which is all I need -
no names or other contact information) and then paste it onto a sheet. When
I do this then that group goes into 1 cell. I can then convert it to after a
comma it will start a new cell. Now is there a way to change rows into
column so I can see the number of e-mail address I have?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Pauline

Not sure this will work for you but if I understand you right it might.
Select all the data you want to change, copy it. Go to the top cell of a
column (or any place you want the data) and select paste special, then
transpose. Please do this on a backed up copy until you know it will do what
you need.

HTH

Mike Rogers