Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Prevent user from sorting a Table

In Excel 2007 I have a Table that I would like the user to be able to
filter, but I want to prevent him from sorting . Is there a way to do this,
perhaps with some type of worksheet event? I noticed enabling the Sort
option of Protect Sheets prevents the user from both sorting and filtering,
so that doesn't work. Any other ways?