Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default insert row at end of list

The best way is to insert a new just below the last row. This will preserve
the formating and any formulas you are using

LastRow = Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
Rows(LastRow).Copy
Rows(LastRow).Insert
Rows(LastRow + 1).ClearContents

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

Why not use the macro recorder whilst copying the last row and inserting
the copied row at the last row?, the last row can be found using this
Code:
--------------------
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)
--------------------

Tasso;209125 Wrote:
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to find a simple macro to insert a blank row at the end of
an
inventory list with the same format as the row above. this is a list to
allow
users to enter hardware inventory. I have 10 rows formatted with cell
borders. I would like to allow users to insert additional rows if they
have
more than 10 items of hardware to enter. the worksheet is protected.
there is
also a count formula at the bottom of the list to confirm the number of
hardware entered in a previous sheet matches the number of rows
populated for
hardware.
any helps would be much appreciated.
thanks