Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert Name Paste List

Hi.

I've just started using office 2007, I can't seem to ask the right question
in Excel help to find out how to produce a list of named ranges in Excel 2007.

Can anyone recomend a good book which helps?

Regards

Phil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Philip J Smith wrote:
Hi.

I've just started using office 2007, I can't seem to ask the right question
in Excel help to find out how to produce a list of named ranges in Excel 2007.

Can anyone recomend a good book which helps?

Regards

Phil

MACRO:-

Range("A1").Listnames

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Francois.

Thanks for this.

However in Excel 2003 I simply clicked on a few command bars to get this.

Insert, Name, Paste List and I got a list at the cell indicated - I don't
want to start writing macros which duplicate excel functionality.

I really want to know which in which ribbon this functionality has been
hidden.

Regards

Phil

"Francois via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Philip J Smith wrote:
Hi.

I've just started using office 2007, I can't seem to ask the right question
in Excel help to find out how to produce a list of named ranges in Excel 2007.

Can anyone recomend a good book which helps?

Regards

Phil

MACRO:-

Range("A1").Listnames

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Philip

See Ron de Bruin's site for where the commands are located.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP