Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error due Changed Drive

Excel 2003

I created a project with a custom toolbar, which calls various assigned
macros.
Originally, this was all done in the drive designated "D".
A recent total O/S reinstall has re-assigned this drive to "E".
When I now try to use the items on the custom toolbar
I get an error message saying The macro D:\...........cannot be found.
I can click customise and reassign the toolbar buttons,
and this works for the current session but it cannot be saved
and the next time the project is opened I get the same error message.
Is there a simple solution?
donwb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to unattach the toolbar rename it (don't forget to rename it in
the code) attach it and all will be well!

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=35432

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It sounds like the custom toolbar is being recreated in each session (as an
addin loads), or the toolbar is attached to a file. If the former I assume
it would be obvious to merely change the toolbar code. If the latter resave
the file or addin that the toolbar is attached to with the amended OnAction
strings in the toolbar.

Regards,
Peter T