Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don[_31_] Don[_31_] is offline

Default Error due Changed Drive

Excel 2003

I created a project with a custom toolbar, which calls various assigned
macros.
Originally, this was all done in the drive designated "D".
A recent total O/S reinstall has re-assigned this drive to "E".
When I now try to use the items on the custom toolbar
I get an error message saying The macro D:\...........cannot be found.
I can click customise and reassign the toolbar buttons,
and this works for the current session but it cannot be saved
and the next time the project is opened I get the same error message.
Is there a simple solution?
donwb