dmlw96

Default Connection error to network drive

When saving to a network drive I am intermittently getting a write delay
failure error. This is happening with small (30KB) files and bigger 400KB
files. I've ran all aplicable Windows and Office updates and have replaced
the NIC.

Saving locally is not having any problems.

Once in a while saving the file actually does work but is taking much longer
than it should. For the most part the error occurs. This started about 2
weeks ago.

Office version is 2002. Os is WIndows XP.

Thanks.