Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default match one column with dates to several colums with dates, copy pas

I will try to explain what I want vba to do.
I cannot find out my self, even if I tried hard.

In a sheet I have dates i colum a, and numbers in some of the cells in
column d
the dates are in sets of
5 weeks dates
id. est

A d
28-06-2008. 7
29-06-2008 6,3
.. 3
.. .
.. .
.. 8
31-07-2008
some rows with data then
28-6-2008.
29-06-2008
..
..
..

31-07-2008
some rows with data then the same as apove app. 2o times

Colum a changes every 5 weks and new number in column d.
the numbers i d er not the same in each set, and not in the same row in
each set.

in column h I have dates (i est dates of january) in column j nothing.
in column k Ii have dates(i est dates of february) in column l nothing
and so forth to the end of the year(i. est starting in column h 24 columns
every second column i empty., second last colum is december)

This goes for each set of dates i colum a., and starts in the same row as
the sets starts in a

------------------
A d h .......... s t u
28-06 6,3 02-01 01- 06 01-07
29-06 3 . .
30-06 . 28-06 6,3
.. . . 29-06 3
.. 30-06
31-07 8 31-01 31-07
8
some rows with data then
28-6-2008.
29-06-2008
..
..
..

31-07-2008
some rows with data then the same as apove app. 2o times

Before the macro run nothing is column t or in v.
After the macro has run the numbers should be as showen above.

I hope it is not too unclear what i mean.

Hope for help

--
bbbb2803

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

correktion se below
--
bbbb2803

"Torben" skrev:

I will try to explain what I want vba to do.
I cannot find out my self, even if I tried hard.

In a sheet I have dates i colum a, and numbers in some of the cells in
column d
the dates are in sets of
5 weeks dates
id. est

A d
28-06-2008. 6,3
29-06-2008 3 . . .
. .
. .
31-07-2008 8
some rows with data then
28-6-2008.
29-06-2008
.
.
.

31-07-2008
some rows with data then the same as apove app. 2o times

Colum a changes every 5 weks and new number in column d.
the numbers i d er not the same in each set, and not in the same row in
each set.

in column h I have dates (i est dates of january) in column j nothing.
in column k Ii have dates(i est dates of february) in column l nothing
and so forth to the end of the year(i. est starting in column h 24 columns
every second column i empty., second last colum is december)

This goes for each set of dates i colum a., and starts in the same row as
the sets starts in a

------------------
A d h .......... s t u v
28-06 6,3 02-01 01- 06 01-07
29-06 3 . . .
30-06 . . 28-06 6,3 .
. . . 29-06 3 .
. . . 30-06 .
31-07 8 31-01 31-07 8

some rows with data then
28-6-2008.
29-06-2008
.
.
.

31-07-2008
some rows with data then the same as apove app. 2o times

Before the macro run nothing is column t or in v.
After the macro has run the numbers should be as showen above.

I hope it is not too unclear what i mean.

Hope for help

--
bbbb2803

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default match one column with dates to several colums with dates, copy

My correttion went totally wrong.

What I menan is that the 8 i column a under 31-7 skuld beei incolumn v in
the row with 31-7
--
bbbb2803

"Torben" skrev:

correktion se below
--
bbbb2803

"Torben" skrev:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If desired, send your workbook to my address below along with snippets of
these messages and before/after examples. I will try to take a look.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Torben" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This formula applied to cell U51 and copied down to U85 will work. Then copy
to col W,Y, AA, etc
=IF(ISNA(MATCH(T51,$A$51:$A$85)),"",IF(INDEX($H$51 :$H$85,MATCH(T51,$A$51:$A$85))0,"F",IF(INDEX($I$5 1:$I$85,MATCH(T51,$A$51:$A$85))0,"FF","")))

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel