Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default why does a Visual Basic Window pop up after a screensaver

This might be a general windows question, but it is happening when i
have a spreadsheet open in excel (no script editing window open):

Screensaver comes on as usual, then I wake the machine, instead of
just seeing my spreadsheet, i see the visual basic window. When I
close the VB window, i'm back in business.

it's a bit of a nuisance, and i'm concerned about sharing the sheet
with people who have never seen VBscript.

Has anyone seen this before? any ideas on what's causing it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi. It happens to me, too. You may have had the Visual Basic window open
during your current session of Excel (or any other Office application). What
I do is save and close my application that triggers VBA and restart my
application. It's an Office thing.
--
I am running on Excel 2003, unless otherwise stated.