Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Visual Basic Window

I used to open the VB window and see the project explorer window to the left
and my code to the right, now it is just one or the other, how can I reformat
so that I see both windows at the same time. Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the menu bar select View and then show the itmes you want to see...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson