Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Enable automatic popup when entering data

Hello,

I'm using a (VBA protected, without a known password) spreadsheet
called xx as a template from somebody else which gives automaticly a
popup when I enter data in field A1. The popup asked a question. The
answer can be Yes or No by pushing the popup buttons. The answer (yes
or no) is then registered in field B2.

I'm using the above mentioned spreadsheet xx only as a template to
fill in data with a macro from another spreadsheet called yy, with a
macro like "copy yy datafield A1 to xx datafield A1". Because there's
an automaticly popup every time I run the copy-macro I have to push
that button during my copy-macro to several fields. For info; I can
open the file xx without the macro's on (open the file with disabled
macros) but for some reason it should be on enable.

Question;
Is there a macro which I can use, that if I run my copy-macro to that
specific datafield (and then directly the popup come up) my macro does
not only copy the data but automaticly pick up that popup and push the
No button.
Or is there a possiblity that my copy macro can enable the run of that
specific macro (which name is 'popup').

regards,
Johan