Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with either a function or programming

I have a spreadsheet with columns A and B having StartDate and EndDate.
Column C has hours and columns D thru whatever has week dates (weeks are Sat
- Friday). In the cells under column D thru whatever I have a formula that
says if A or B is equal to column D thru whatever, put corresponding column C
(hours) in that cell.
So, say I have for week of 10/3/08 (startdate) a value of 3.02 and same row
week of 10/31/08 (enddate) a value of 3.02. What I need to have excel to do
is fill in automatically the same value of 3.02 in between the startdate and
enddate. So, for week of 10/10/08, 10/17/08, and 10/24/08 should have a
value of 3.02. Right now I just make the cell equal to the startdate cell
and drag it down to the enddate, but we will be adding dates and this will
really be nice if it was automatically done.

Please help! And thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Enter this in D2 and copy to whatever...
=IF(AND(D$1=$A2,D$1<=$B2),$C2,"")

You can copy this down the rows too