Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inquiry Error

Is there a way I can bypass an Inquiry Error that is not done through a VBA
command?

I currently have several inquiries run throughout the day that from time to
time receive an error message. These inquiries are run through the DATA-Get
External Data- New Web Query program as opposed to a VBA command.

Can I enter VBA coding to "skip" this error message? Do I need to run the
inquiry through a VBA command first?