Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 listbox width problem

I have a multicolumn listbox that has a defined height and width.
IntegralHeight is set to true.

Sometimes, when the userform containing the listBox is opened, the width of
the listbox has shrunk so that some of the columns are not visible. If I
click on the listbox, it will expand to the correct width.

I've tried everything I can think of to get the listbox to size properly
when opened, including re-defining the Height and Width properties in the
code that is executed when the userform opens, but without success.

Is there a way to make the listbox behave better?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I had the sam problem
This solves, I have no idea. Give the width after opening and draw it again.
Must be a bug, because the width is correctly when I go through the code in DEBUG-Mode

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Userform1.Show
Userform1.MyListbox.Width = 960
Userform1.Width = Userform1.Width 'don't make any sense End Sub

On Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:14 AM dsimco wrote:

I have a multicolumn listbox that has a defined height and width.
IntegralHeight is set to true.

Sometimes, when the userform containing the listBox is opened, the width of
the listbox has shrunk so that some of the columns are not visible. If I
click on the listbox, it will expand to the correct width.

I've tried everything I can think of to get the listbox to size properly
when opened, including re-defining the Height and Width properties in the
code that is executed when the userform opens, but without success.

Is there a way to make the listbox behave better?

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Oracle Developer For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-...L-Samples.aspx

Unable to get column width I want in Excel 2007 Instructor44 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 October 13th 09 06:32 PM
gap width in excel 2007 Kristel Charts and Charting in Excel 1 July 27th 07 02:30 PM
Listbox - Width Benz Excel Programming 3 March 9th 07 04:48 PM
listbox integral 'width'? BigPig Excel Programming 0 November 27th 06 06:02 PM
ListBox with variable width columns ? Kevin Beckham Excel Programming 0 December 4th 03 09:10 AM