Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't get combobox to display 2 columns.

I have the following in row source property :
=OFFSET(HLT51607!$a$2,0,0,COUNTA(HLT51607!$a:$a)-1,1)

this range is also called student_id_no

My problem is that I would like to also display Student name. this is not
happening

I have selected 2 for columncount but it still only lists one. The second
column range name is called student_name.

Firstly how do I fix my problem
also is there a better way to enter the rowsource details... perhaps by
using the named range instead of $a3$?