Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jc jc is offline

Default Help with deleting Frames or checkboxes from a user form

Can someone help me understand if and how to delete/remove things like a
frame or Checkbox or command button from a user form?
--
CroceJC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You mean in code or manually?

If in code, I wouldn't bother. I'd just hide it.

me.checkbox1.visible = false
(in code)

Manually, you can just select it and then hit the delete key on the keyboard.

jc wrote:

Can someone help me understand if and how to delete/remove things like a
frame or Checkbox or command button from a user form?
--
CroceJC

--

Dave Peterson