Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Frames Occasionally Disappear When Form is Activated

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed that sometimes when I use Userform1.Show that the
frames on my userform dont always appear. All other components,
including command buttons, checkboxes labels and option buttons,
appear and still function normally. It also doesnt happen
consistently. It probably only occurs every 20 times that I activate
the userform.

The code that Im have written does not including any events/actions
that relate to the frames themselves.

Has anyone else has experienced this problem and is there is a
userform/frame property that I can change to prevent this from
happening again or if it's the length of time that it takes for the
code to run which causes the error to occur.

Many Thanks

Merryn