-   -   Help with deleting Frames or checkboxes from a user form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417850-help-deleting-frames-checkboxes-user-form.html)

jc

Help with deleting Frames or checkboxes from a user form

Can someone help me understand if and how to delete/remove things like a
frame or Checkbox or command button from a user form?
--
CroceJC

Dave Peterson

Help with deleting Frames or checkboxes from a user form

You mean in code or manually?

If in code, I wouldn't bother. I'd just hide it.

me.checkbox1.visible = false
(in code)

Manually, you can just select it and then hit the delete key on the keyboard.

jc wrote:

Can someone help me understand if and how to delete/remove things like a
frame or Checkbox or command button from a user form?
--
CroceJC

--

Dave Peterson

jc

Help with deleting Frames or checkboxes from a user form

i meant with code.
--
CroceJC

jc wrote:

Can someone help me understand if and how to delete/remove things like a
frame or Checkbox or command button from a user form?
--
CroceJC

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Help with deleting Frames or checkboxes from a user form

I'd still hide it.

jc wrote:

i meant with code.
--