Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default using a form for cut and paste

I have a two-page spreadsheet for active and inactive accounts. I'd like to
create a form just for users to be able to call up an account and cut and
paste from the active to the inactive sheet, and back to active if necessary.

For now I'd just like to know if this is even possible using a form in
Excel? Obviously the paste would have to be on the next blank line of the
inactives sheet, and the formerly active line would have to be deleted. I
need this because some people are not careful when they cut and paste, and it
creates a mess in the data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Daniel! I've created forms in Access but never in Excel, needed to
know if I could even do such a thing. I'll need to expand on the form, but
your solution will save me some time.

"Daniel.C" wrote:

Hi.
It's a bit too complex to explain here. Have a look at the file at :
http://www.filedropper.com/dino_2

--
Regards.
Daniel