Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel.C Daniel.C is offline

Default using a form for cut and paste

Hi.
It's a bit too complex to explain here. Have a look at the file at :
http://www.filedropper.com/dino_2

--
Regards.
Daniel
"Dino" a écrit dans le message de news:
I have a two-page spreadsheet for active and inactive accounts. I'd like to
create a form just for users to be able to call up an account and cut and
paste from the active to the inactive sheet, and back to active if
necessary.

For now I'd just like to know if this is even possible using a form in
Excel? Obviously the paste would have to be on the next blank line of the
inactives sheet, and the formerly active line would have to be deleted. I
need this because some people are not careful when they cut and paste, and
it
creates a mess in the data.