Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste a file short cut in VB form

Hi

I have a requirement as follows. I need to send an e-mail from XL using VB. I have a simple VB FORM with "To", "Subject" and "Remarks" text boxes. I will fill the recipient mail Id in "To" field, subject of the mail in "Subject" field and remarks in "Remarks" text box. Finally I will click "Send" button to send the mail. Content in "Remarks" field will form the body of the message.

Now the hurdle in front of me is the "Remarks". Remarks can be in the form of another XL sheet or some other file which is placed on desktop. It should be possible for me to paste that file (icon) in this "Remarks" field. This should be received in the VB code and send the mail with that remarks file as attachment.

Can anybody help me in achieving this requirement?

Thanks in advance,
Sridhar P