Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Single hotkey to do a date time stamp into a cell... and then type

Want to somehow combine ctrl+; ctrl+shift; <my initials so that I can do a
single keystroke which inserts date-time, my initials, and I can keep typing.

Now:
click on a cell; do a ctrl+; ctrl+shift; <my initials keep on typing.
Like to do:
click on a cell: <something keep on typing.

Can you assist?