Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to disable Office alerts...

.... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

is it possible in Excel 2003?

If not pls provide a solution in Excel 2007.

I tried MsoAlertButtonType.msoAlertButtonOKCancel but to na avail

On 16 Wrz, 18:54, Jarek Kujawa wrote:
... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

DisplayAlerts = False

.... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jarek

I think you have to turn that off for the Office Application globally.

See this KB Article for preventing the alerts for hyperlinks.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829072/en-us

Gord

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:54:34 -0700 (PDT), Jarek Kujawa
wrote:

... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks but that's not that the case, tried this before, doesn't work

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you have to turn that off for the Office Application globally.

thks Gord, this is what I presumed

thanks for the link, looks like it is what I've been searching for

See this KB Article for preventing the alerts for hyperlinks.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829072/en-us

Gord

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:54:34 -0700 (PDT), Jarek Kujawa
wrote:

... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -