-   -   how to disable Office alerts... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417154-how-disable-office-alerts.html)

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

how to disable Office alerts...

.... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

how to disable Office alerts...

is it possible in Excel 2003?

If not pls provide a solution in Excel 2007.

I tried MsoAlertButtonType.msoAlertButtonOKCancel but to na avail

On 16 Wrz, 18:54, Jarek Kujawa wrote:
... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?

JLGWhiz

how to disable Office alerts...

DisplayAlerts = False

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote:

.... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?

Gord Dibben

how to disable Office alerts...

Jarek

I think you have to turn that off for the Office Application globally.

See this KB Article for preventing the alerts for hyperlinks.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829072/en-us

Gord

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:54:34 -0700 (PDT), Jarek Kujawa
wrote:

... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

how to disable Office alerts...

thanks but that's not that the case, tried this before, doesn't work

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

how to disable Office alerts...

I think you have to turn that off for the Office Application globally.

thks Gord, this is what I presumed

thanks for the link, looks like it is what I've been searching for

See this KB Article for preventing the alerts for hyperlinks.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829072/en-us

Gord

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:54:34 -0700 (PDT), Jarek Kujawa
wrote:

... using code, when following hyperlinks in Excel?- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -