Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Cursor Image if Workbook is not the Active Window

I have a particular worksheet in a workbook, where I want the cursor to equal
xlNorthWestArrow. The problem occurs when I go to the VBE the cursor remains
as a arrow, but I need it to go back to xlDefault. Is there a Application
event that you can fire whenever a particular worksheet inside a particular
workbook is the active window the cursor will be xlNorthwestArrow and all
other times the cursor will go to xlDefault?
--
Cheers,
Ryan