Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open image from web in window same size as image?

Hi all,

I have a table with cells pointing to images (gifs and so on) on our
intranet. I use the hyperlink function to do this and when a cell is clicked
IE browser then displays the image.
Is there some way to scale the size of the browser window to the size of the
image? I can do this in js but I am not aware that it can be done from excel
using the hyperlink function.

Many thanks for any hints.

Milos.