Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vickie

Default keystroke to close active workbook window

Is there a keystroke to close an active workbood window with Excel 2003? I
am trying to use the mouse as little as possible. I do not wish to close ALL
windows, just one at one time. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Try this:
Hold down the [Ctrl] key and press [F4]

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"Vickie" wrote:

Is there a keystroke to close an active workbood window with Excel 2003? I
am trying to use the mouse as little as possible. I do not wish to close ALL
windows, just one at one time. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ragdyer

To accomplish this using a single SMALL hand, try:
<Ctrl <W

RD

"Vickie" wrote in message
Yes, THANK YOU!

"Vickie" wrote:

Is there a keystroke to close an active workbood window with Excel
2003? I
am trying to use the mouse as little as possible. I do not wish to
close ALL
windows, just one at one time. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Vickie

CTRL + w will close the active window.

See a list of shortcuts under Helpkeyboard shortcuts

Gord Dibben Excel MVP