Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password Protection "Sheet 2" ???

My question is:
Am I able to password protect "Sheet 2" within a workbook so a user cannot
even open Sheet 2, and then require them to email their supervisor to ask for
permission to view Sheet 2. The supervisor would then type in a password and
send it back to the user for viewing. Is that possible? If yes, How do I do
this!?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

you have a response in your other post.

please don't multipost.

"Gina M" wrote:

My question is:
Am I able to password protect "Sheet 2" within a workbook so a user cannot
even open Sheet 2, and then require them to email their supervisor to ask for
permission to view Sheet 2. The supervisor would then type in a password and
send it back to the user for viewing. Is that possible? If yes, How do I do
this!?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

my comment is more for the benefit of others so that they can check the other
thread to see what comments have already been made and don't waste their time
replying with a suggestion that has already been posted in the other thread.

I know it is obvious to you that you have a response elsewhere, but it is
not obvious to others.