Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Type Mismatch error while checking range value

I use excel with a xla add in to get data from a system called Khalix.

Anyhow, I call a function to refresh data in my workbook and need to figure
out a way to confirm that it finished getting the data. Some formulas return
#Value! when the data is not retrieved/refreshed. My solution is to loop
until the cell doesn't equal #VALUE, but I get a type mismatch error when
checking. I've used the immediate window and the cell value contains Error
2015 not #VALUE.

Do Until lws_Template.Range("e13").Value < "Error 2015"
For li_counter2 = 1 To 10000
Next li_counter2
lws_Template.Calculate
Loop