Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CAN ANY BODY PLEASE HELP

Hi all, I am using excel 2007. in my sheet I got macro command "
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy).Show " set on a button.
When users click on this button then "Move or Copy" window appears so
they can Move or Copy the current sheet to some other file. Does any
friend know that what sort of code i add in my macro that when users
click the button and if they try to Move or Copy the current sheet
into non Excel Macro Enabled Workbook then MsgBox should appear
saying
"CONVERT THE DESTINATION FILE INTO EXCEL MACRO ENABLED WORKBOOK
FORMAT" but if they transfer to Excel Macro Enabled Workbook then
macro should do nothing. Please can any friend help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think you can do that.

You'll probably have to script your own variant of Move and Copy. With the
applicable tests and restrictions.

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music