Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Please any body help me.i need help as soon as possible

i am create excel sheet with name book.sheet-1 is authors like khaled
moghal,ketha siera,etc.and sheet-2 is name of the books.like j2ee,.net
etc. the problem is if link into visio page to one sheet-1.and secondr
page to second sheet-2.if i something changes to sheet-1 .in visio is
automatic change the other page also automatic change