Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error: "The specified module could not be found" but DLL is in place!

Hi All

I have an Excel 2003 file with macros that includes a reference to the
Microsoft Scripting Runtime Library. This works fine on my computer.
However, on a collegues computer we get this error:

Automation Error
The specified module could not be found.

The debugger then points to this line of code:

The ToolsReferences windows has the following "Location:" for the
Microsoft Scripting Runtime Library:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTE32\scrrun.dll
which I *can* find on the system.

Does this mean that the registry is confused somehow? It knows where
the dll is but still produces the automation error.

What should my next step be? Re-install Excel? Or can I run a utility
to check the registry?

Thanks for any ideas,
Chrisso
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error: "The specified module could not be found" but DLL is inpla

Great - thanks Shasur.

That seems to have done the job.

Chrisso