Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Light

Default using % button gives error "percent style not found" Can I reset?

My percent toolbar button was working fine, but suddenly it has started
giving me the error message percent style not found. Can I get it to work
again?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Start a new workbook.
Check to see if the percent style button works in that new workbook.

If it works there, you can activate the problem workbook
format|style|Merge and "steal" that Percent style from that new workbook.

Styles live in workbooks. So if you used this problem workbook as a basis for
other workbooks, you may have to repeat this process for those workbooks, too.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Light

Default using % button gives error "percent style not found" Can I res

Yes, the problem seems to be workbook specific, so I think I'll cheat and
just copy all my data over to a new workbook. That's a relief!
Thanks for the help.