travelersway

Default Establish Default Titles For Drop Windows And Reset Button

I have a data entry sheet used for various forms by numerous people. I
have drop down windows with standard info.

I would like to title each drop down window and use it as a default.

I would like to establish a "RESET" button to bring the data sheet back
to the default titles.

Any ideas how to establish defaults and set up a "RESET" button?

--
travelersway
travelersway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17623