Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Populate Deposit Record from another worksheet

I'm way over my head here!

I have about 50 worksheets. Part of every sheet is a simple payment record.
Every worksheet is the set up exactly alike. In all worksheets D6 = FName,
N6=LName, D54:D95=DatePaid,G54:G95=Tuition, J54:J95=Fee, K54:K95=Gift.
I would like to populate a deposit record on another worksheet
(DepositRecord) with the information above. Each payment would go on the
next empty row in the deposit record. On deposit day a total amount would be
calculated on the DepositRecord (this would be done manually). After the
deposit is made, new records would be added below for the next deposit day.

Hope this is clear enough to get me started

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

G'day

Fisrtly, In NG Ettiquite, it's always nice to have someones name, so when
replying it personalises it. That said!

Take a look at this link, i'm fairly certain it will do what you need to
achieve.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

This code will copy records from multiple sheets based on your criteria then
paste them to your designated target sheet.

Ron also has other example codes that may help you also.

HTH
Regards
Mark.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry NoodNutt, My name is HH - like it says in the "From" Column.

Thanks for the reply. Ron has good code on his summary sheet, but its not
exactly what I'm looking for. His summary runs and re-populates each time a
change is made.
I'll keep looking,
Thanks again
HH

"NoodNutt" wrote in message
G'day

Fisrtly, In NG Ettiquite, it's always nice to have someones name, so when
replying it personalises it. That said!

Take a look at this link, i'm fairly certain it will do what you need to
achieve.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

This code will copy records from multiple sheets based on your criteria
then paste them to your designated target sheet.

Ron also has other example codes that may help you also.

HTH
Regards
Mark.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you are looking for this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"NoodNutt" wrote in message
G'day

Fisrtly, In NG Ettiquite, it's always nice to have someones name, so when
replying it personalises it. That said!

Take a look at this link, i'm fairly certain it will do what you need to
achieve.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

This code will copy records from multiple sheets based on your criteria
then paste them to your designated target sheet.

Ron also has other example codes that may help you also.

HTH
Regards
Mark.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

G'day HH

Please accept my apologies if I put you offside, wasn't meant as a negative,
just nice to have a first name in which to recognise.

Seems the more posts I look at recently, the less I see basic politeness
from people asking for assistance.

I sincerely hope Ron was able to help with your question.

Regards
Mark.