Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HH[_4_] HH[_4_] is offline

Default Populate Deposit Record from another worksheet

I'm way over my head here!

I have about 50 worksheets. Part of every sheet is a simple payment record.
Every worksheet is the set up exactly alike. In all worksheets D6 = FName,
N6=LName, D54:D95=DatePaid,G54:G95=Tuition, J54:J95=Fee, K54:K95=Gift.
I would like to populate a deposit record on another worksheet
(DepositRecord) with the information above. Each payment would go on the
next empty row in the deposit record. On deposit day a total amount would be
calculated on the DepositRecord (this would be done manually). After the
deposit is made, new records would be added below for the next deposit day.

Hope this is clear enough to get me started