Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Populate Deposit Record from another worksheet

Maybe you are looking for this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"HH" wrote in message ...
Sorry NoodNutt, My name is HH - like it says in the "From" Column.

Thanks for the reply. Ron has good code on his summary sheet, but its not
exactly what I'm looking for. His summary runs and re-populates each time a
change is made.
I'll keep looking,
Thanks again
HH

"NoodNutt" wrote in message
G'day

Fisrtly, In NG Ettiquite, it's always nice to have someones name, so when
replying it personalises it. That said!

Take a look at this link, i'm fairly certain it will do what you need to
achieve.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

This code will copy records from multiple sheets based on your criteria
then paste them to your designated target sheet.

Ron also has other example codes that may help you also.

HTH
Regards
Mark.