Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default My Excel macros won't run any more, even Low security

When I try to run my macros that have been usable for years, I tried to run
them tonight and got this message. Macros in this workbook ae disabled
because the security level is high, and the macros have not been digitaly
signed or verified as safe. To run the macros, you can either have them
signed or change your security level.

I changed my macro security to Medium and got the same message. I changed
my macro security to Low and got the same message.

The only change has been that I got a Virus on my computer and, to be able
to continue to operate, I created a new User Identity with Administrator
privileges (like the initial one). I scanned my computer for Viruses using
the original AVG software and could not clean it up to my satisfaction, so I
removed AVG and installed Avast! Antivirus software. It worked better, but I
still had some uncertainty, so I removed Avast! and installed Charter High
Speed Security Suite (provided by my Internet Service Provider, Charter.

Thinking it was possibly the source of the error message, I turned off the
Charter High Speed Security Suite and still kept getting the same message.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try the following :

Go to Help in your Excel menu
Click on About Microsoft Office Excel
Click on the Disabled Items
see if your macro is listed there, if yes
click on Enable, then close the dialog box
Close Excel
Reopen Excel, your macro should be working now, if not pls post back.

regards, xlsops