Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros deleted from an Excel,but I keep getting security warning

I had several macros in an Excel workbook and have deleted them, but I still
keep getting the Macro security warning when I open the workbook. This
woekbook does not open automatically when I start Excel. If anyone can give
me some advice or how to go about solving this problem it would be much
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In addition to deleting the macros, you must also delete the modules that
used to contain the macros.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200766